The subjects covered in this blog include Islam, Islamism, Slavoj Žižek, IQ tests, Chomsky, Tony Blair, Baudrillard, global warming, sociobiology, Marx, Foucault, National/International Socialism, economics, the Frankfurt School, philosophy, anti-racism, etc. - Paul Austin Murphy
Thursday, 23 June 2011
Inayat Bunglawala is media secretary of the Muslim Council of Britain. He has written articles for The Times, Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, Daily Express.
“‘Extremism’ is, of course, a [..] term that can be used [..] to describe [..] just about every UK Muslim organisation that …" - Inayat Bunglawala,
(1) Has a former leader who believes “death was too good” for Salman Rushdie
(2) that Britain in regard to Muslims is like Nazi Germany in the 30s (this is Britain today when we have Muslim MPs, Muslim members of the House of Lords, and a Muslim Cabinet minister, a future monarch who wants to be defender of the Faiths, and a Primate of all England who is happy with Sharia).
(4) Whose website explained that NOT covering the face was a “shortcoming”
(5) Has a senior official who supports attacks on British Forces
(6) Who admires Yusuf Al-Qaradawi who believes in FGM, suicide bombing, light wife-beating is permissible, called upon homosexuals to be killed, and said that Islam is not compatible with a secular society
(7) Whose former spokesperson is personally not in favour of stoning (i.e., torturing) to death for adultery(!), but believes it is OK, here in the 21st century, if a country chooses to have that as the law.
(8) Whose associates believe in a fascist style religious state.